In coordination with The Chamber of Commerce of Cuba and the Embassy of Canada in Cuba, we have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in the Seminar for Canadian Entrepreneurs that will take place on February 28th, 2018, in the Salón Ronda de Negocios of the Chamber of Commerce of Cuba.
This seminar aims at updating the main actions that are carried out to enhance bilateral trade and investment opportunities in Cuba.
This framework will be ideal to introduce to the Canadian business community, the new Ambassador of Cuba in Canada, Mrs. Josefina Vidal Ferreiro.
The proposed program would be as follows:
- 9:00-9:15 Registration of Canadian companies.
- 9:15-9:30 Welcome from the Chamber of Commerce of Cuba.
- 9:30-9:35 Introduction by the Ambassador of Canada in Cuba, Mr. Patrick Parisot.
- 9:35-9:50 Speech by the President of the CCICC, Mrs. Nancy Lussier.
- 9:50-10:40 Speech by the new Ambassador of Cuba in Canada, Mrs. Josefina Vidal Ferreiro and exchanges with participants.
- 10:40-11:00 Coffee Break.