The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Canada Cuba and Quebec Ministry of Economy , Science and Innovation, will welcome the 9 to 15 April , a large delegation of Cuban leaders in the transportation industry, which will be composed of representatives from the Ministry of Transport and major companies related to this sector the financial sector and the Chamber of Commerce of Cuba.
Following the trade mission organized by Export Quebec in September 2016 and led by the Prime Minister of Quebec, and the trade mission in the energy sector, held in February 2017, Export Québec has mandated the CCICC to identify and organize the visits and meetings for a high-level delegation in the transport sector.
This delegation is composed of :
- Mme. Naima Alfonso Acosta, Vice Minister, Transport Ministry (MITRANS).
- Mme. Maria de la Luz B’Hamel Ramirez, Director (Commercial policy direction for North America), International Trade Ministry (MINCEX).
- Mme. Oneyda Torrens Alvarez Vice-Présidente, International Commerce Bank (BICSA).
- M. Gilberto Gonzalez Ramirez, Vice-Président, Cuban Aviation Corporation (CACSA).
- Mme. Margarita Gonzalez Bernia, Director Investments, Transport Ministry (MITRANS).
- Mme. Yojana Alvarez Rey, Vice General Manager (TRADEX).
- M. José Manuel Villaroel Castro, Director, Research and Transport Environmental Management Center (CIMAB).
- Mme. Georgina Flavia Gonzalez Martinez, Director (OSDE– Higher Organization for Economic Management of Logistics), BioCubaFarma
- M. Jorge Luis Patino Marichal, Assistant Manager (Automobile Transport Division), CIMEX
- M. Alvaro Rodriguez Soria, Transport Director, Commercial Group of the Iron and Steel Industry (GESIME)
- Yanet Valenzuela Ramirez, Representative, Banco Central de Cuba
- Mme. Arlenys Ponce Verdecia, Responsible for International Relations (Canada and the Caribbean), Cuban Chamber of Commerce
This delegation will have a program of visits and events from 9th to 15th April 2017. This includes visits to companies, conferences, cocktails and activities that will give visibility to the sponsors and businesses.
The transportation commercial mission aims at facilitating meetings between Canadian companies in the transport sector and representatives of Cuban companies and institutions. This is a strategic moment that offers many business opportunities for Quebec companies related to this sector.
Several meetings with companies in the financial sector will also be conducted during this mission. In addition, a lecture will be given by the Cuban delegation to present the current needs of the transportation sector in Cuba, followed by discussions with participants.
If you are interested in this mission, you want to participate as a sponsor or as participants, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
This activity is made possible thanks to the support and participation of many companies including:
Gold partners :
Silver Partners :