The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Cuba-Canada is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of investment and trade between Canada and the Republic of Cuba.
What we offer
- Through networking activities, organized trade missions and by representing Cuban and Canadian business interests, the CCICC offers its members a space for communication, opportunities to exchange information and services for entrepreneurs of all sizes, as well as for Canadian SMEs wishing to establish in Cuba or explore this new foreign market.
- The CCICC collaborates and supports public and private initiatives to enhance bilateral trade relations between Cuba and Canada.
- The Chamber fosters the entrepreneurial spirit of the Cuban and Canadian community through training and networking opportunities for its members.
What we value
The Chamber promotes environmentally and socially responsible business and investment models. The CCICC encourages its members to commit to sustainable development.
- The CCICC comprises a supportive and diverse network of entrepreneurs. Multilingual entrepreneurs from a wide range of economic sectors such as industry, agriculture, transport, tourism, construction, communications, technology, trade, education, research and the environment unite to discuss business affairs and collaborate on shared interests.
- The CCICC invites all natural or legal persons wishing to network and pursue business interests in Cuba in an ethical, transparent, non-religious, and politically neutral manner to become a member.
- Several of our members have the intercultural know-how, and several of our members have the commercial know-how with years of experience through their companies in Cuba